Nikos Zacheilas, Vana Kalogeraki, Nikolas Zygouras, Nikolaos Panagiotou, and Dimitrios Gunopulos, Elastic Complex Event Processing exploiting Prediction. In Big Data (Big Data), 2015 IEEE International Conference.
- T. Liebig, “Analysis Methods and Privacy Aspects in Spatio-Temporal Data Mining”, AI: Philosophy, Geoinformatics & Law, M. Jankowska, M. Pawelczyk, S. Allouche, and M. Kulawiak, Eds., Warsaw: IUS PUBLICUM, 2015, (to appear)
- M. Stolpe, T. Liebig, K. Morik (2015): Communication-efficient learning of traffic flow in a network of wireless presence sensors. In Proceedings of the Workshop on Parallel and Distributed Computing for Knowledge Discovery in Data Bases held at the ECML/PKDD, 2015, Porto, Portugal
- D. Tomaras, I. Boutsis, V. Kalogeraki, “Travel Time Estimation in Real-Time using Buses as Speed Probes”, IQ2S 2015, St. Louis, Missouri, USA, March 2015
- N. Larios, C. Mitatakis, V. Kalogeraki, D. Gunopulos, “Evaluating Distance Measures for Trajectories in the Mobile Setting”, MUD 2015, Lille, France, July 2015
- I. Boutsis, S. Karanikolaou, V. Kalogeraki, “Personalized Event Recommendations using Social Networks”, MDM 2015, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA, June 2015
- I. Katakis, D. Gunopulos, "Integrating Heterogeneous Urban Data for Emergency Response: The INSIGHT project into Dublin’s Traffic Control Room", European Data Forum (EDF 2015), Luxembourg, November 16-17, 2015
- Nikos Zacheilas, Vana Kalogeraki, A Framework for Cost-Effective Scheduling of MapReduce Applications, ICAC, 2015 (to appear)
- Valkanas G., Saravanou A., Gunopulos D., "A Faceted Crawler for the Twitter Service", WISE 2014
- Saravanou A., Valkanas G., Gunopulos D., Andrienko G., "Twitter Floods when it Rains: A Case Study of the UK Floods in early 2014", SWDM'15 (WWW'15 Workshop)
- D. Kotsakos, P. Sakkos, I. Katakis, D. Gunopulos, “Language Agnostic Meme-Filtering for Hashtag-based Social Network Analysis“, Social Network Analysis and Mining, Springer, 5 (28), June 2015
- A. Gal, A. Mandelbaum, F. Schnitzler A. Senderovich, "On Predicting Traveling Times in Scheduled Transportation", in Proceedings of the 2nd International Workshop on Mining Urban Data (MUD2), CEUR-WS, 2015, vol. 1392, pp. 88-89.
- E. Daly, F. Schnitzler, M. Berlingerio, "Crowd Sourcing, with a Few Answers: Recommending Commuters for Traffic Updates", in Proceedings of 9th ACM Conference on Recommender Systems (RecSys 2015), (to appear, 2 pages).
- H. Stange, S. Steenhoek, S. Bothe and F. Schnitzler, "Insight-driven Crisis Information - Preparing for the Unexpected using Big Data", Proceedings of the ISCRAM 2015 Conference, 7 pages.
- T. Liebig, S. Storandt, P. Sanders, W. Othman, and S. Funke, “Report from Dagstuhl: SocioPaths – Multimodal Door-to-Door Route Planning via Social Paths,” in Proceedings of the 2nd International Workshop on Mining Urban Data (MUD2), CEUR-WS, 2015, vol. 1392, pp. 90-94.
- T. Liebig, M. Stolpe, and K. Morik, “Distributed Traffic Flow Prediction with Label Proportions: From in-Network towards High Performance Computation with MPI,” in Proceedings of the 2nd International Workshop on Mining Urban Data (MUD2), CEUR-WS, 2015, vol. 1392, pp. 36-43.
- N Zygouras, N Panagiotou, I Katakis, D Gunopulos, N Zacheilas, I Boutsis, V Kalogeraki, "Towards detection of faulty traffic sensors in real-time", Mining Urban Data (MUD) - ICML 2015 Workshop, Lille, France, 2015
- N Zygouras, N Zacheilas, V Kalogeraki, D Kinane, D Gunopulos, "Insights on a Scalable and Dynamic Traffic Management System", EDBT 2015, pp 653-664
- T. Liebig, “Privacy Preserving Centralized Counting of Moving Objects,” in Geographic information Science as an enabler of smarter cities and communities, Springer International Publishing, 2015, pp. 91-103.
- Yinlam Chow and Jia Yuan Yu, AAMAS 2015.